Monday, February 14, 2011

Are We There Yet?

This past Sunday my wife and I met a client who was interested in one of my listings. As they looked at the house, I stood outside watching the cars go by. Suddenly, out of no where a lady drove up and said that she was interested in the house that I was currently showing to another client. I told her that the people inside were interested as well and would have first bid on the property. I asked for her contact information and told her that I would be glad to assist her in finding a home.

After I obtained her name and number, she began telling me that God had told her to come down the street and look at this house. She said that God had directed her to come and meet me. Initially, I thought, "Praise the Lord", but, later after inspecting the fruit a little closer I became suspicious of her convienent testimony. She started rattling on about how she was on her way home from church and her pastor had just preached on giving. As she talked and explained how her pastor had taught that day on the virtue of giving, I heard in my spirit the sound of shears cutting the wool off of sheep.

Later when I called this individual to pre-qualify her for a home purchase, the fruit of her pastor's message became apparent. Preachers are taking money from God's children and instructing them to trust God for a return on their giving. Some preachers are even telling their members that if they don't give, something bad will happen to them or their households. They tell their members that they are not giving to man but, giving to God. I've personally heard one preacher say, "If you don't give to the ministry, God will get your money some other way. You'll have a car problem, medical problems, ect..."

Here's a word for God's children. "MOST OF MAN'S RELIGIONS ARE CORRUPT, SELF-SEEKING, 501(C)3 ARMS OF THE GOVERNMENT".

Here's another word for God's children. Once you are born again, the true receiver of the tithe lives inside of you. Follow and listen to Jesus only and not man.

Here's an excerpt from Jeremiah 23:

16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

17 They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

18 For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?

God Bless God's People!

No comments:

Post a Comment